If you are like me who have tried a number of blenders but didnt find the perfect piece according to the needs, then it is better to consult people in your surroundings or have a comprehensive market research to know the authenticity and credibility of different manufacturers. Yes, every supplier makes claims about their products being the best but who knows how effectively and accurate what they claim is?
How can you trust them?
Just because they are claiming that they are the best? Or they have some satisfactory customers’ reviews?
Well this is not the case actually. You have to adopt a different approach to evaluate the whole matter. After a long time of research and failures while trying to test, I have learned one thing,that you can never find an ideal blender just by following some on-net advice or reading articles. It came to my knowledge that it is the buyers/users who are responsible for identifying which piece is suitable for him/her and which one is not. Like every other thing, immersion blenders can be chosen only by the user because a product that is is suitable for you might not be for someone else like me.
During my search for the best immersion blender, I read a number of customer reviews as well as analyzed different products and short listed the following 5 immersion blenders.
- Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender
- Cuisinart CSB-76 SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender
- Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
- Bamix Gastro Professional GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blender
- Miallegro 9090 Mitutto 550-Watt Immersion Hand Blender
Top 5 Immersion Blenders Comparison
Top 5 Immersion Blender Reviews
Here are brief reviews of our top 5 immersion blenders
The Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick gives us a hand blender which is capable to perform operations more than just blending. It has its own grinder or chopper attachment, enough strength to grind hard cheeses, whip up big creamy meringues and toppings and chop nuts in few seconds.
Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender is manufactured to do a number of basic jobs like blending, whipping, mixing, grinding, chopping and pureeing. It is 2-speed control, chopper or grinder and whisk attachments enable this hand blender to perform the work of 3 food prep appliances eliminating extra dishes. Just attach the chopper/grinder to cooked meats, process nuts, and cheeses. Put on the whisk for meringues and whipped cream. The one-touch operation, ability to blend right in a pitcher, pot or bowl makes it a favorite.
To clean your Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender is very easy! Rinse the prep bowl and cover the blade immediately after use, so that food won’t dry onto them. Blending shaft, chopper/grinder bowl, whisk head and mixing cups are dishwasher safe. All other components wipes clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
It comes equipped with a reversible blade, sharp on one side and blunt to be turned as needed.
Additional features and benefits:
- The low/high two Speed power button of the Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender allows activation at the touch of a button. Release button and blending stops.
- Comfortable handle allows you to control with ease.
- The blending attachment will snap into housing easily.
- To keep splashing to a minimum, the fixed blade is partially covered.
The full-size whisk attachment is great for whipping up creams and toppings, for beating heavy cream or egg whites. To chop, mince and grind hard cheese, onions, nuts, chocolate, carrots, the Cuisinart has a grinder-chopper attachment.
It is therefore not surprising that immersion blender users’ reviews recommend this as one of the best immersion blenders for multi-tasks.
2. Cuisinart CSB-76BC Smart Stick Hand Blender
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender has been manufactured to do a number of primary jobs. It comes in elegant chrome and some bold colors. It also comes in other models, CSB-75; CSB-77; CSB75BC.The blender has a very strong 200 watt motor. The handy unique design lets one blend in a bowl, pot or pitcher. Operating it is easy, comfortable and cleaning is can even be quicker.
The stick design of the CSB-76 enables it to reach into pitchers, bowls and pots and pitchers. The designed grip gives you a comfortable hold while giving you more control. It operates with a one-touch control for one-handed and easy blending.
It is fit for blending cold drinks, hot soups and crêpe batter right inside the pitcher, bowl or pot.
Other use friendly features and benefits:
- One-touch on and off button that allows users to start the blender with ease and convenience.
- The comfortable handle lets users to manage the blender with comfort and ease.
- Powerful Cuisinart CSB-76BC 200-watt powered motor works with easy one-touch system.
- Stainless blade partly covered with stainless housing which keeps splattering within a certain limit.
- It has a detachable shaft. When you press the shaft release button of the unit, it will detach itself easily for cleaning.
- 2-Cup mixing beakers are safe from microwave and can be washed by dishwashers. The blender shaft and beaker are also safe in dishwasher.
- It comes with a 3 year warranty and this gives high rating with blender reviews.
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender special design blade is good for stirring and mixing all types of meals, sauces, salad dressings, powder drink products. It is suitable for mixing dry ingredients. The blade stirs and mixes, adds only minimal air to the mixture.
Immersion blender customer reviews recommend this is one of the best immersion blenders you can buy. Get it and you will not regret it.
3. Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
This blender, being about 16 inches long, is fairly large. The Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender weighs in at just over 2 pounds. Sleek and manageable, reviews say it is handy for reaching the bottom of a big pot.
There are a few blenders that are able to crush frozen, hard fruit and crushing ice and customers’ reviews has proved that Breville Control Grip BSB510XL is capable to do that. It has power to blend frozen cherries, strawberries and blackberries. This blender earns high scores for puréeing soups without much splashing. It can perform multiple tasks ranging from salad dressing, homemade salsa, mashed potatoes, and whipped cream to butternut and gravy soup.
This blender is provided with 2 attachments. Immersion blender reviews show that the whisk add-on works effectively and incredibly to whip up cream and beating eggs while the chopper bowls blade handy veggies chopping.
User friendly features:
- Users generally exclaim that Breville Control Grip has a comfortable grip, mess-free and easy to clean.
- The oval shaped blade guard is manufactured in such a way that it prevents the blender from suctioning to bottom of its pot.
- The rubber rim wrapped around its blade guard prevents scratching nonstick cookware.
- O shaped electronic plug make unplugging easy.
- The whisk attachments and chopper can be easily changed.
- Has no splashing issue, because of variable speeds and an elegant blade guard.
- Chopper bowl is ideally made for fixing perfectly into its mixing jug.
- The jug of blender holds a 42 ounces capability and chopper bowl holds 25 ounces.
- It containers are provided with lids, so they can be stored in the fridge directly.
- Cleaning is simple and all components, except its chopping-bowl lid and motor housing, are safe from dishwasher.
The Breville Control BSB510XL is the best hand blender you can buy for home use.
4. Bamix Gastro GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blender
Bamix Gastro GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blender is a high quality product that is not likely to disappoint. It comes with a 2 speed setting and a powerful motor at 200 watts. With blade revolution of between 12,000 and 17,000 RPM, you can expect to get good results with your favorites. Every unit comes with a beater blade attachment and a whisking lade
Other user friendly features:
- The first thing you’ll notice regarding Gastro is its long shaft that is around eleven inches long, involving the blade attachments which allow users to easily blend, mix and shake foodstuffs in very deep containers.
- This unit, currently going for $200, is a fairly-priced piece of hardware.
- It is excellent for those people who want to prepare huge meals and anticipate putting some good mileage on a blender. It is probably to outlast for a long time as compared to other hand blenders.
- The craftsmanship is outstanding. A professional product, with a powerful motor, long neck and comes with great accessories to meet everybody’s needs.
- Lots of power, reasonable value for the price compared to other professional grade models.
- Feels really sturdy, smooth and gives quiet operation.
No doubt, Bamix hand blender is normally a cut just above the remaining class and as a result, they are always provided with premium. However, for this one, it is worth the cost, particularly if you plan to use the stick blender often and routinely for many years to come. This particular Bamix unit is produced to operate with effectiveness, well made and will last for a longer period of time. I will particularly recommend the Bamix Gastro GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blenders for their longer shafts are able to make deep cooking or mixing very convenient.
5. Miallegro 9090 Mitutto 550-Watt Immersion Hand Blender
The easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store, MiTutto 9090 Immersion Hand Blender is designed to inspire you. Its results are bound to impress immersion blender’s users and their feedbacks. It comes with a plastic white handle with a choice of blue, kiwi, orange, or raspberry and a shaft of stainless-steel.
This remarkably priced of below $100 product has compact features, strong 550-watt motor and 5-speed level control with turbo boost. It has 4 blade attachments that will handle steaming soups, icy drinks and frozen fruits easily.
The Miallegro MiTutto 9090 which ranks among the best immersion blenders has 4 blades for chopping, blending, pureeing and aerating. It comes with a whisk attachment, 26-ounce chopper bowl and 16-ounce mixing cup. Each of these parts does their job of whipping, frothing, pureeing and chopping quite well. Reviews rate it well.
Other additional user friendly features:
- Gets where the food is. Just immerse the blender shaft to grind, froth, blend, chop, whip, puree or aerate
- All the removable accessories are dishwasher safe. Simply wipe the handle clean.
- The whisk attachment and blender can be placed easily on the wall with a bracket that comes with the package.
- The 550 watt motor hardly gets warm during the heaviest longest of chores. It has a highly convenient speed control.
- The changeable four bladed cutters are also very good.
- The mini food processor is useful and well-designed.
- The blender is not excessively noisy making it one of the best immersion blenders available.
The blender can be used in pans and pots without fear of leaving scratches. Different speed options allow you to perform precise blending. It’s able to blend thick mixtures at high speed.
The 15 months warranty for a product like this is a good bonus.
What are the different benefits of the best rated immersion blenders?
The immersion blender is one of the great kitchen appliances that is extremely helpful for all the people. If you are regular in kitchen then you will know that a stick or immersion blender is very much essential to make many recipes. For that you need to find out the best hand blender for yourself. This is not same as the mixers or food processors.
Do you want to puree soup or juice? Then you can opt for the immersion blenders. Even for making whipped cream or sauce this is a great blender. This blender is also called hand blenders or wand blenders. It is used by both the professionals and also by common people who love cooking foods. Unlike the traditional blenders you don’t have to blend the food in a particular container. Rather the hand blender can blend the food in any container.
If you are an aspiring foodie and want to try various recipes then you can try it with one of the best rated immersion blenders. It helps in blending different types of foods and you can turn them into paste or liquid with the help of this blender. The blades are quite sharp and efficient which helps to blend various fruits and vegetables.
Why do you need this?
Many people use the hand blenders to prepare baby foods, soup and smoothies. This is really very helpful. If you have a baby then also you can smash the foods with the help of this blender. For this you have to use the best hand held blenders which can easily blend and make the food faster for the baby. You can use this even for making cold coffee. It is a great machine to blend all the things and you will surely need this super kitchen tool.
Even when you want to eat smoothie of various fruits like strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or orange, pineapples and mangoes then you can just take the fruits in a contains add some yogurt and blend it with the hand held food blenders. You smoothie will be ready and you can have it. It takes no time to make juice, smoothie and soups with this blender.
The long shaft of this immersion blender is designed in such a way that the whole stick is immersed into the liquid. It doesn’t even make a mess while you are blending something. For this you need to read all the hand blender reviews and get the best one for your kitchen work. These blenders are also quieter than those of the traditional mixers and also easy to use.
How to use this?
Are you wondering how to use a hand held blender? Then here are some of the tips and guides:
- You have to simply combine the ingredients that you want to mix or blend in a container.
- Then insert the blender with the blade end of the blender.
- Turn on the switch and blend it.
- Make sure that the power button is pressed till the blending is going on.
- Also check whether the blender is reaching at the bottom of the container so that the mixing is even.
If any food is stuck to the blender’s blade then make sure you are unplugging the blender first and then cleaning it.
Cleaning of this blender is also very easy. You can easily open the blades from the blender and then wash it. To be sure of getting the best hand held immersion hand blender which can be washed and used properly, you have to check the hand held blenders reviews. Choosing correctly is very important.
Benefits of a hand blender
There are many benefits of the best hand held blender and if you can choose it properly then you will get many benefits that are worth praising. You will surely love this product while using it. This is an easy-to-use, super fast and handy kitchen appliance. Some of its benefits are –
- Portability – If you are travelling from one place to another then carrying a mixer can be a great problem. But you will need this for making cold coffees, smoothies and most importantly baby foods if you have a baby. Then you can carry a hand blender to make these things for yourself. As this is small and the shape is just like a stick it doesn’t take too much of space. If you can check the hand held blender reviews to choose the blender with the lightest weight. Then you will not add any extra pound to your luggage.
- Easy to use – This is really very easy to use with no complicated features and switches. There is only one power button that you have to hold or press down while you are blending something. That is why you need to look for a blender which has a switch that can be easily pressed down.
- Easy to clean – Check the best hand blender 2014 whose parts can be detached and can be cleaned. Food particles can get stuck into the blade as a result of blending too much. But if you have a blender which can be cleaned easily then there is no major problem in that. So, make sure you buy something like that.
- Full liquid immersion – The sticks of the hand blender are really long enough to reach at the bottom of the containers. The stick immersed down entirely into the liquid and blends it pretty well. This is a great benefit of the blender. You can thus make smoothies and juices with the help of this blender.
- Quiet – Normal mixers and electronic blenders make a lot of noise and sound which is really disturbing while using it in front of guests or somewhere else. But the hand blenders are really great and don’t make any kinds of noise or sound. You can thus use this anywhere and even if you are carrying this to some other places then also you can use this. As it doesn’t make any kinds of sound this is really sophisticated and can be used anywhere.
So, these are the top benefits of a hand blender. You can check the hand blenders reviews to make sure that you are getting all these benefits.
Different recipes you can try
You can try out different recipes with the help of these blenders. Here is the list of recipes that you can try with the immersion blender. These are –
- Homemade ketchup sauce – heat a pot and then sauté the onions for 5 minutes and then add the tomato puree, vinegar, tomato paste, cloves, salt, red pepper flakes and mustard. Stir well all these and combine them. You can now use the hand blender to mix until it become smooth. This is really very useful for this purpose.
- Smoothies – you can prepare smoothies of many fruits. If you want a orange smoothie then blend the oranges, pineapples, bananas and yogurt to get the smoothie. You can also add the flax seeds. If you want only mixed berries then also you can use this. On behalf of yogurt you can use the orange juice to get the sweeter taste. But yogurt contains more protein.
- Soup – you can make various soups with the help of the blenders. You can read the hand blender review to know about the different recipes that you can try with this blender. Be it broccoli soup or any other soup like mushroom, tomato or sweet corn coup you can try with the help of this blender.
- Baby food – For the baby food you can also blend the foods and give it to them. As the babies cannot chew and eat them, you have to smash or blend the food to make it paste and feed them. You can smash the apple, avocado, peas and bananas and feed them. This is quiet and a faster way to prepare the baby food. This will contain all the nutrition in the food also and you will not have any problem making it.
- Vegan food – Vegans eat raw foods blending it and mixing the foods. That is why if you are a vegan then you can make a lot of recipes with the help of this blender. You can make cake, coffee, smoothies etc with the help of this. Even with the blender you can make different juices and oatmeal puddings. They have no bake and no cook foods a lot. For this the blenders act a saviour for them with the help of which you can make some great foods.
Later also after making all these recipes you can clean the blender.
How to choose the best hand blender?
Everyone wants to buy the best kitchen appliances for them. You can go through the immersion blender ratings and choose the top rated product or you can choose it on your own. But before doing that you need to look at some of the factors that are very important. These are –
- Easy cleaning facility – if your blender cannot be cleaned or hard to clean then it can be a great problem for you. So cleaning it regularly is very much important. The main thing is that you need to search for the blender whose parts can be detached from the blender and are also washable. You have to leave it to dry first and then again you can use it. This will increase the longevity of the blender.
- Quiet and soundless – Read the hand blender reviews to get an idea about which blender doesn’t make any sound or noise. This will be really helpful for you as you can carry this anywhere and use anywhere without disturbing the people around you. This is really very important as you will not disturb your sleeping baby as well while you are blending something for him or her.
- Easy to operate – Choose a hand held blender which is very easy to operate. The switch should be very easy to operate and press. This is the best thing that you have to be sure about so that you can easily operate it. The power switch positioning should be also good. This is good for controlling the on and off timing.
- Light and sleek – The blender will be easy to carry with if it is lighter and sleek, it will fit into the bag and will not even add extra weight to the bag. So while travelling anywhere you can use this blender. It is not good to feed outside foods to the baby. So you can carry the blender with yourself and prepare the food for the baby anywhere and anytime. You can read the hand blenders review to know the exact weight of the blenders and you can choose the best and lightest blender for yourself.
Everyone wants to buy the best immersion blender 2014 which will work wonderfully and also can be controlled easily to make some yummy dishes with it. Buy one for yourself soon and then enjoy making various smoothes and dishes that you love to make.
It has various features which helps it in functioning greatly. So for yourself choose the best blender and make your cooking a lot easier. Even this is a thing which you can even gift to someone. If you are thinking about what to gift then you can give this blender to someone. This has great functions and also has many outstanding features which will definitely help any person. This is something which everyone will love to buy or own it.
There are many users and professional chefs who are using this as their kitchen appliance. This is really handy and helpful. So make sure that you too own one of the best hand held blender. Everyone wants to have a thing which will make their work easier and more convenient in the kitchen. With this blender you will have your works done with ease and even faster.
Choosing the Best Immersion Blender
Please, do not take my words for granted as I am sure and know what I am talking about. I have searched the market a lot and after an analysis, I am sharing my views. You will definitely find these 5 immersion products the best and with the help of above immersion blender reviews, you can certainly evaluate which model suits you the best.
In general, you would definitely want to include the following factors in your search criteria.
The best immersion blender will require a minimum of 500 watts power or even more to work efficiently so that it can easily blend ingredients to the finest texture for smoothies. You need to choose a blender which operates with higher power because it is capable of blending the toughest items. For instance, it must be able to liquefy ad crush ice, vegetables, frozen drinks, frozen fruits and many more.
If you have lots of dollars in your pocket to invest in, then a high-end hand blender is the best choice. This type of blender is provided with additional features that allow it to blend, shake and mix ingredients easily, quickly and smoothly. Do not hesitate to spend a few extra dollars in return of the best high-end blender. It will definitely worth your investment!
Jar or Pitcher
The jar or pitcher, provided with the blender, must be of good quality so that you can easily blend, mix and shake ingredients. The size of jar plays an important role in the selection. You need to evaluate your needs and then choose the mostly available sizes i.e. 32 ounces, 48 ounces and 64 ounces.
Design even has great impact over your election. Users normally get attracted towards an item whose design is creative, innovative and different. Also, they prefer to purchase a blender which suits their requirements. There are some big as well as small blenders available in the market that definitely grab your attention, but you have to be certain about the available room in your kitchen along with the nature of work.
Easy to Clean
There are some blenders which are difficult to clean. Like, blenders provided with push button blenders are normally difficult to clean, especially, when liquid goes between their buttons. Blenders manufactured with touch pads, switch controls or dials can be easily cleaned and wiped.
Among the five products discussed above, I would prefer to choose Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender as it has a number of appealing features with some small disabilities. Moreover, I am impressed with the customer reviews and its ranking. If it isn’t a good blending companion, then please won’t recommend it and share their views. I am sure that this product is capable to meet most of the blending requirements, so my vote is for Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender.
The other four products are also good in their places, but I do not think that no one can beat its credibility, reliability and effectiveness. Therefore, I suggest you to make it your choice as well! You might also want to check the ninja blender reviews, they have strong and suitable blenders as well.