If you are like me who have tried a number of blenders but did not find the perfect piece according to the needs, then it is better to consult people in your surroundings or have a comprehensive market research to know the authenticity and credibility of different manufacturers. Yes, every supplier says that their products are the best but who knows how effectively and accurate their plan is?
How can you trust them?
Just because they are claiming that they are the best? Or they have some satisfactory customers’ reviews?
Well, this is not the case actually. You have to adopt a different approach to evaluate the whole matter.
After a long time of research and failures in tries, I have learned one thing that you can never find an ideal blender just by following some on-net advice or reading articles. I came to know that it is the buyer r user who is responsible to identify which piece is suitable for him and which one is not. Like every other thing, immersion blenders can be chosen only by the user because a piece which is suitable for him/her might not be of same significance for the other.
During my search for the best immersion blender, I read a number of customer reviews as well as analyzed different products and short listed the following 5 immersion blenders.
- Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender
- Cuisinart CSB-76 SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender
- Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
- Bamix Gastro Professional GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blender
- Miallegro 9090 Mitutto 550-Watt Immersion Hand Blender
Top 5 Immersion Blenders Comparison
- Free Shipping: Yes
- H: 8.5 x L: 5.5 x W: 13 (inches)
- Warranty: ----
- Weight: 4 pounds
- Ratings: 4.5 Stars
- Free Shipping: Yes
- Warranty: 3 years
- Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Ratings: 4.5 Stars
- Free Shipping: Yes
- 1 x 1 x 16.5 inches
- Warranty: 15 months
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Ratings: 4.5 Star
Top 5 Immersion Blender Reviews
Here are brief reviews of our top 5 immersion blenders
1. Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender
The Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick gives us a hand blender which is capable to perform operations more than just blending. It has its own grinder or chopper attachment, enough strength to grind hard cheeses, whip up big creamy meringues and toppings and chop nuts in few seconds.
Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender is manufactured to do a number of basic jobs like blending, whipping, mixing, grinding, chopping and pureeing. It is 2-speed control, chopper or grinder and whisk attachments enable this hand blender to perform the work of 3 food prep appliances eliminating extra dishes. Just attach the chopper/grinder to cooked meats, process nuts, and cheeses. Put on the whisk for meringues and whipped cream. The one-touch operation, ability to blend right in a pitcher, pot or bowl makes it a favorite.
To clean your Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender is very easy! Rinse the prep bowl and cover the blade immediately after use, so that food won’t dry onto them. Blending shaft, chopper/grinder bowl, whisk head and mixing cups are dishwasher safe. All other components wipes clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
It comes equipped with a reversible blade, sharp on one side and blunt to be turned as needed.
Additional features and benefits:
- The low/high two Speed power button of the Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick Hand Blender allows activation at the touch of a button. Release button and blending stops.
- Comfortable handle allows you to control with ease.
- The blending attachment will snap into housing easily.
- To keep splashing to a minimum, the fixed blade is partially covered.
The full-size whisk attachment is great for whipping up creams and toppings, for beating heavy cream or egg whites. To chop, mince and grind hard cheese, onions, nuts, chocolate, carrots, the Cuisinart has a grinder-chopper attachment.
It is therefore not surprising that immersion blender users’ reviews recommend this as one of the best immersion blenders for multi-tasks.
2. Cuisinart CSB-76BC Smart Stick Hand Blender
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender has been manufactured to do a number of primary jobs. It comes in elegant chrome and some bold colors. It also comes in other models, CSB-75; CSB-77; CSB75BC.The blender has a very strong 200 watt motor. The handy unique design lets one blend in a bowl, pot or pitcher. Operating it is easy, comfortable and cleaning is can even be quicker.
The stick design of the CSB-76 enables it to reach into pitchers, bowls and pots and pitchers. The designed grip gives you a comfortable hold while giving you more control. It operates with a one-touch control for one-handed and easy blending.
It is fit for blending cold drinks, hot soups and crêpe batter right inside the pitcher, bowl or pot.
Other use friendly features and benefits:
- One-touch on and off button that allows users to start the blender with ease and convenience.
- The comfortable handle lets users to manage the blender with comfort and ease.
- Powerful Cuisinart CSB-76BC 200-watt powered motor works with easy one-touch system.
- Stainless blade partly covered with stainless housing which keeps splattering within a certain limit.
- It has a detachable shaft. When you press the shaft release button of the unit, it will detach itself easily for cleaning.
- 2-Cup mixing beakers are safe from microwave and can be washed by dishwashers. The blender shaft and beaker are also safe in dishwasher.
- It comes with a 3 year warranty and this gives high rating with blender reviews.
The Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender special design blade is good for stirring and mixing all types of meals, sauces, salad dressings, powder drink products. It is suitable for mixing dry ingredients. The blade stirs and mixes, adds only minimal air to the mixture.
Immersion blender customer reviews recommend this is one of the best immersion blenders you can buy. Get it and you will not regret it.
3. Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender
This blender, being about 16 inches long, is fairly large. The Breville BSB510XL Control Grip Immersion Blender weighs in at just over 2 pounds. Sleek and manageable, reviews say it is handy for reaching the bottom of a big pot.
There are a few blenders that are able to crush frozen, hard fruit and crushing ice and customers’ reviews has proved that Breville Control Grip BSB510XL is capable to do that. It has power to blend frozen cherries, strawberries and blackberries. This blender earns high scores for puréeing soups without much splashing. It can perform multiple tasks ranging from salad dressing, homemade salsa, mashed potatoes, and whipped cream to butternut and gravy soup.
This blender is provided with 2 attachments. Immersion blender reviews show that the whisk add-on works effectively and incredibly to whip up cream and beating eggs while the chopper bowls blade handy veggies chopping.
User friendly features:
- Users generally exclaim that Breville Control Grip has a comfortable grip, mess-free and easy to clean.
- The oval shaped blade guard is manufactured in such a way that it prevents the blender from suctioning to bottom of its pot.
- The rubber rim wrapped around its blade guard prevents scratching nonstick cookware.
- O shaped electronic plug make unplugging easy.
- The whisk attachments and chopper can be easily changed.
- Has no splashing issue, because of variable speeds and an elegant blade guard.
- Chopper bowl is ideally made for fixing perfectly into its mixing jug.
- The jug of blender holds a 42 ounces capability and chopper bowl holds 25 ounces.
- It containers are provided with lids, so they can be stored in the fridge directly.
- Cleaning is simple and all components, except its chopping-bowl lid and motor housing, are safe from dishwasher.
The Breville Control BSB510XL is the best hand blender you can buy for home use.
4. Bamix Gastro GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blender
Bamix Gastro GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blender is a high quality product that is not likely to disappoint. It comes with a 2 speed setting and a powerful motor at 200 watts. With blade revolution of between 12,000 and 17,000 RPM, you can expect to get good results with your favorites. Every unit comes with a beater blade attachment and a whisking lade
Other user friendly features:
- The first thing you’ll notice regarding Gastro is its long shaft that is around eleven inches long, involving the blade attachments which allow users to easily blend, mix and shake foodstuffs in very deep containers.
- This unit, currently going for $200, is a fairly-priced piece of hardware.
- It is excellent for those people who want to prepare huge meals and anticipate putting some good mileage on a blender. It is probably to outlast for a long time as compared to other hand blenders.
- The craftsmanship is outstanding. A professional product, with a powerful motor, long neck and comes with great accessories to meet everybody’s needs.
- Lots of power, reasonable value for the price compared to other professional grade models.
- Feels really sturdy, smooth and gives quiet operation.
No doubt, Bamix hand blender is normally a cut just above the remaining class and as a result, they are always provided with premium. However, for this one, it is worth the cost, particularly if you plan to use the stick blender often and routinely for many years to come. This particular Bamix unit is produced to operate with effectiveness, well made and will last for a longer period of time. I will particularly recommend the Bamix Gastro GL200 Pro-3 Immersion Blenders for their longer shafts are able to make deep cooking or mixing very convenient.
5. Miallegro 9090 Mitutto 550-Watt Immersion Hand Blender
The easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store, MiTutto 9090 Immersion Hand Blender is designed to inspire you. Its results are bound to impress immersion blender’s users and their feedbacks. It comes with a plastic white handle with a choice of blue, kiwi, orange, or raspberry and a shaft of stainless-steel.
This remarkably priced of below $100 product has compact features, strong 550-watt motor and 5-speed level control with turbo boost. It has 4 blade attachments that will handle steaming soups, icy drinks and frozen fruits easily.
The Miallegro MiTutto 9090 which ranks among the best immersion blenders has 4 blades for chopping, blending, pureeing and aerating. It comes with a whisk attachment, 26-ounce chopper bowl and 16-ounce mixing cup. Each of these parts does their job of whipping, frothing, pureeing and chopping quite well. Reviews rate it well.
Other additional user friendly features:
- Gets where the food is. Just immerse the blender shaft to grind, froth, blend, chop, whip, puree or aerate
- All the removable accessories are dishwasher safe. Simply wipe the handle clean.
- The whisk attachment and blender can be placed easily on the wall with a bracket that comes with the package.
- The 550 watt motor hardly gets warm during the heaviest longest of chores. It has a highly convenient speed control.
- The changeable four bladed cutters are also very good.
- The mini food processor is useful and well-designed.
- The blender is not excessively noisy making it one of the best immersion blenders available.
The blender can be used in pans and pots without fear of leaving scratches. Different speed options allow you to perform precise blending. It’s able to blend thick mixtures at high speed.
The 15 months warranty for a product like this is a good bonus.
How to Choose the Best Immersion Blender
Please, do not take my words for granted as I am sure and know what I am talking about. I have searched the market a lot and after an analysis, I am sharing my views. You will definitely find these 5 immersion products the best and with the help of above immersion blender reviews, you can certainly evaluate which model suits you the best.
In general, you would definitely want to include the following factors in your search criteria.
The best immersion blender will require a minimum of 500 watts power or even more to work efficiently so that it can easily blend ingredients to the finest texture for smoothies. You need to choose a blender which operates with higher power because it is capable of blending the toughest items. For instance, it must be able to liquefy ad crush ice, vegetables, frozen drinks, frozen fruits and many more.
If you have lots of dollars in your pocket to invest in, then a high-end hand blender is the best choice. This type of blender is provided with additional features that allow it to blend, shake and mix ingredients easily, quickly and smoothly. Do not hesitate to spend a few extra dollars in return of the best high-end blender. It will definitely worth your investment!
Jar or Pitcher
The jar or pitcher, provided with the blender, must be of good quality so that you can easily blend, mix and shake ingredients. The size of jar plays an important role in the selection. You need to evaluate your needs and then choose the mostly available sizes i.e. 32 ounces, 48 ounces and 64 ounces.
Design even has great impact over your election. Users normally get attracted towards an item whose design is creative, innovative and different. Also, they prefer to purchase a blender which suits their requirements. There are some big as well as small blenders available in the market that definitely grab your attention, but you have to be certain about the available room in your kitchen along with the nature of work.
Easy to Clean
There are some blenders which are difficult to clean. Like, blenders provided with push button blenders are normally difficult to clean, especially, when liquid goes between their buttons. Blenders manufactured with touch pads, switch controls or dials can be easily cleaned and wiped.
Among the five products discussed above, I would prefer to choose Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender as it has a number of appealing features with some small disabilities. Moreover, I am impressed with the customer reviews and its ranking. If it isn’t a good blending companion, then please won’t recommend it and share their views. I am sure that this product is capable to meet most of the blending requirements, so my vote is for Cuisinart CSB-79 Smart Stick 2-Speed 200-watt Immersion Hand Blender.
The other four products are also good in their places, but I do not think that no one can beat its credibility, reliability and effectiveness. Therefore, I suggest you to make it your choice as well! You might also want to check the ninja blender reviews, they have strong and suitable blenders as well.